Monday, August 6, 2012

Take the challenge for God



I am memorizing Romans as some of you may know, and I have memorized up through verse eleven, this is going to be an amazing time with God, and the others who are memorizing it with me. 
this of course is not going to be easy, but it will bring us all closer to God. So I am going to challenge you to do something with God that is hard, and something that will stick with you forever. YOU WILL BENEFIT FORM IT. 

so do something for God, memorize your favorite chapter in the Bible, give an extra tithe this week, go to that person that the Holy Spirit has been telling you to minister to, read your Bible extra, go on a prayer and fast time, or something similar. God gave you your time, why not give him back his own time? start a challenge for you and others in your social groups. So my Challenge to you, is to take a challenge for God, and spread a challenge around to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment